- Extends the service life of the battery – minimized temperature increase during charge.
- Efficiency of up to 96 % and a cos of up to ~1 – reduce the required grid connection power and associated investment and installation costs.
- Compact design – reduces space requirements.
- Lower CO2 emissions – consumption of electrical energy during charge reduced by 25%.
- Optimally smoothed charging current – reduces the in-service costs (watering intervals) for battery maintenance.
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) for living and industrial areas – suitable for use in businesses, private living and commercial areas as it complies with the EMC requirements.
- Multivoltage function – charging of different batteries with only one charger.
- Adapting to the environmental situation – by using a Battery ID chip, charging parameters can be individually adapted to each battery and/or each environmental situation at any time.
- Variable programmable characteristic – effective pulse charging and future-proof adjustment of all charging parameters for new battery types.
- Options: Bidirectional communication between charger, battery controller and PC, tablet or smartphone using Windows based software:
– Adaptation of the charging behaviour to the battery temperature
– Transmission of battery data for setting the optional charging parameters
– Optimization of the fleet deployment
- Charging systems