TriCOM® FUTUR & FUTUR smart
Two strong performers
- Very high efficiency – energy costs reduced by up to 20%.
- Low residual ripple – significantly lower heating of the battery during charge.
- Greatly reduced volume and weight – small space requirement, on-board ability.
- FUTUR® charge curve – patented charging method for dynamic, particularly “soft” charging - regardless of the battery type, battery age or state of charge.
- Graphic display – precise information of all relevant charging and maintenance data with time and date function.
- Status display – traffic light function with high-performance LEDs (visible from a distance).
- Service notifications – accurate display of all maintenance needs and faults.
- ConVision – compact programming and analysis system, storage of the last 256 charging data sets, optimum analysis possibility for your vehicle fleet, exact error checking in the event of a fault, read-out option without additional work.
- Fully automatic charging process – Plug & Play for all battery states of discharge.
- Programmable charge curves – one device for all battery technologies, optimized setting for each application.
- Delayed start option – flexible and uniform utilization of the existing energy resources.
- Electrical safety to EN standards – safe operation in all applications.
- Options –Temperature sensor, battery management counter, IONIC Mixing, remote control, electrolyte circulation system - high flexibility, ideal adaptation possibilities, investment security.
- Charging systems
- next Battery Guard 4.0 – the proven, intelligent monitoring system, networked by radio.
- icon Battery Guard 4.0 – with the new wireless battery controller.
- Central Monitoring – of batteries and chargers (individually configurable).
- NetVision – remote access to chargers via internet/mobile within a charging station.
- ConVision App – monitoring and readout function of the charger for tablets and smartphones.